Use of the Quickie Divorce UK online service is subject to the
following terms and conditions:
- All documentation and advice contained on the quickie-divorce.com
web site relates to proceedings lodged in Courts in England and Wales
and not in any other region of the United Kingdom or outside the United
- Quickie Divorce UK documentation has no jurisdiction or legality
in countries such as members of the European Union or the United
States or Canada.
- This agreement is covered by the Laws of England and Wales.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. These terms
and conditions shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Quickie Divorce UK provides clients with documents and advice
on the completion of documents required to initiate matrimonial proceedings
in England and Wales.
- Quickie Divorce UK does not supply actual or general legal advice
in such proceedings and no such legal advice should be implied in the
use of this service.
- Quickie Divorce UK does not accept liability or responsibility for
any additional advice that clients seek in conjunction with their documentation
- Quickie Divorce UK does not accept any liability in relation to any
actual proceedings issued by clients whether divorce proceedings or
ancillary relief proceedings.
- Quickie Divorce UK provides documentation on the understanding that
clients are acting in person in relation to proceedings.
- Quickie Divorce UK provides documentation for uncontested divorces
in England and Wales only.
- Documents and advice contained on the quickie-divorce.com web site
are not made available for any other purpose.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of documents
and advice, clients must note that in the majority of cases these
need to be tailored to suit their particular circumstances. It
is a condition of using the quickie-divorce.com site that clients
accept that the documentation purchased is suitable to be used
by them in conjunction with proper advice and adaptation for their
- Quickie Divorce UK does not accept responsibility or liability
for any losses incurred by its users.
- If a Court of Law later decides that any part of this disclaimer
is not reasonable or cannot be enforced for any reason, that decision
will not affect or relate to any other parts of the disclaimer
which will be enforced or continue to be enforceable in any event
Quickie Divorce UK is committed to protecting the identity and
privacy of our users. We will only use information collected in
the process of transactions in a strictly lawful manner in accordance
with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Quickie Divorce UK will not use client emails to contact clients
once the transaction has been completed other than in accordance
with a query from them. Email addresses will not be provided to
any third party other than associated companies.
Users should be aware that Quickie Divorce UK retains no information
relating to client’s credit card details. This information
is retained by the Merchant Service Provider.
Quickie Divorce UK reserves the right to change the terms
and conditions of business and disclaimers relating to our web site service.